Home Made in the USA
(1) LADIES VICTORIAN CIVIL WAR BASIC FRONT BUTTON DAY DRESSES COSTUME
5 COTTON BLEND COLORS AVAILABLE
* From our research, we have designed Civil War dresses that can be used for different time lines, but has all the characteristics that are needed for a great historic based costume dress like, dropped and yoked shoulders, back and front curved seams instead of darts, cuffed long full sleeves that button, long full skirt that will fit over a hoop skirt when needed and shell buttons down the front for ease in dressing.
Victorian, Colonial, Civil War Dresses Description:
*Drop shoulders, (historic 2-3 inches droop off at shoulder seam)
* Curved bodice seams front and back, (not darts)
* Long full button cuff sleeves,
*Shell buttons down the front and
*Ties at waist offer a perfect fit.
*130” inches around at the hem, to easily fit over your hoopskirt.
*Waist to hem average length on all ladies sizes is 41-42 inches.
Other Great Features:
* Extra button
*Loops on the side of the dress to hold ties in place
*FREE Written directions with illustrations are included for shorting dress with historic decorative tucks by machine or by hand if hemming is needed.
*Due to Customer request, custom hemming with decorative tucks is available for a small fee if wanted with original order. (SEE CUSTOM PRODUCT OPTIONS)
ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE TO SHIP:
GIRLS AND LADIES SIZES SMALL TO X-LARGE VICTORIAN, COLONIAL CIVIL WAR DRESSES ARE AVALABLE 1-3 DAYS TO SHIP,
PLUS AND XX-LG SIZES TO PLUS VICTORIAN, COLONIAL, CIVIL WAR DRESSES ARE MADE AT THE TIME OF ORDER AND SHIP IN 3-5 DAYS (STOCK #s EQUAL FABRIC AVAILABLE for these sizes)
ALL SIZES ARE SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL** 2-3 WORKING DAYS
* Our Victorian costume dress has also been designed to easily to wear and adjust in size for today's re-enactors and easy to read instructions are sent with every theater and costume dress. The waist has lovely long ties that keep the waist always fitting and comfortable to move in. The drop shoulders and curved bust seams all work together to allow for weight gain or loss.
* Add on pieces can be used to change costumes easily to another era in history, saving theater costumers and re-enactors alike money and valuable time.
* Littlehuggs reenactment clothing is made in the United States by experienced seamstresses in their homes. Many of our seamstresses have 40 plus years of experience, have the old work ethic pride in the their workmanship, as shown in using new and time tested techniques and equipment to create our Victorian, Early American, Civil War dresses underwear and accessories.
*Due to Customer request, custom hemming, linning and boning is available for a small fee if wanted with original order. (SEE PRODUCT OPTIONS)
RUSH ORDERS: (any item needed to ship before 3 days) Call first, flat $45.00 shipping for first item.
- COSTUMES INTERCHANGABLE:
- EASY TO CARE FOR:
- FITS OVER 120" HOOP:
- Item #: B-2-ALL-0-ALL
- Manufacturer: LITTLEHUGGS REENACTMENT COSTUMES USA
- Condition: New